Everyday is a new adventure!
Things I’ve done over the past few days.
- Filmed by a TV crew doing a promotion for the company.
- Spent an entire afternoon decorating the training room with balloons, and streamers
- Endulged in delicious catering food from our events (free dinner!)
- Sat through 1 hour of serious talk witht he entire about ‘being a family’ by my boss. As a result motivated myself to expect a higher standard of work out of myself.
- Watched Xmen3 with AIESECers, one who just came from the US and didn’t sleep for 2 days…he was scary looking.
- Been complemented by internationally-known internet marketing guru Alex Mandossian and my boss for a job well done during an event that set up.
- Made my direct manager happy for a change!
It’s been an emotional and psychological roller coaster the last few weeks but now i feel that things are calming down and i can absorb information easier. But it’s not over! the learning continues. Now if i can only speak mandarin better….